top of page
I don't know about you...but I LOVE the Sweet Treats of Summer & I know we have a Dood or Two that love them too!
These 3 delish recipes are sure to keep your Dood Cool and Happy!
1 large container (32 oz) of low-fat, plain, organic yogurt
* 3 handfuls of fresh (organic is best) blueberries
* 1 banana
* 2 tbsp of organic peanut butter
* Other fruit as desired - like, apple slices, orange slices, pineapple slices, and more. Remember, locally grown and organic is best!
Chop up the banana in small pieces (or mash) and mix all ingredients together. Place the mixture in ice cube trays and freeze for about 3 hours.
1/2 roasted sweet potato (just the inside, not the skin)
3/4 c peanut butter.
Mix well, scoop into ice cube trays and freeze.
If you don’t have ice cube tray you could just drop the mixture into blobs on a cookie sheet and let them freeze
This is a great treat to put in the Kong too!
This is an easy one. No oven, no cookie cutters .. just some waiting and happy, happy dogs.
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Chopped Fruit (I used oranges and strawberries)
2 tablespoons Flax seeds
1. Blend the peanut butter and water and pour into the bundt or cake pan.
2. Add chopped fruit and flax seeds.
3. Allow to freeze for 4 to 6 hours before placing in the grass for your pups.
You can totally add whatever you want. All you need is water and … and any dog safe item or food that you can think of. Treats, toys, chicken, liver … whatever your dog likes. It’s keep them cool and occupied and it’s so much fun to watch them uncover the goodies with each lick.
* we find all of our treats online or through friends, we have linked all of the original posters here in each title
bottom of page